This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Fourth Kathisma
Psalm Twenty-Eight LXX (Ps. 29, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and
- Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD
in the beauty of holiness.
- The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory
thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
- The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full
- The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh
the cedars of Lebanon.
- He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like
a young unicorn.
- The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
- The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh
the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth
the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
- The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for
- The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless
his people with peace.
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!