This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Fourth Kathisma
Psalm Twenty-Seven LXX (Ps. 28, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest,
if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
- Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I
lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
- Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of
iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in
- Give them according to their deeds, and according to the
wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their
hands; render to them their desert.
- Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation
of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
- Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him,
and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my
song will I praise him.
- The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his
- Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and
lift them up for ever.
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!