This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
King James Version.
- And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel
of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
- And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even
the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand
plucked out of the fire?
- Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the
- And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him,
saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said,
Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will
clothe thee with change of raiment.
- And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set
a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the
angel of the LORD stood by.
- And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,
- Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and
if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and
shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among
these that stand by.
- Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that
sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will
bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
- For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one
stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof,
saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land
in one day.
- In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man
his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.
Orthodox Library, St. Maurice and the Theban Legion, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John, Conan, the victims of the Christmas
and all the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!