This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Eighteenth Kathisma
Psalm One-Hundred and Twenty-Seven LXX (Ps. 128, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his
- For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou
be, and it shall be well with thee.
- Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house:
thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
- Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
- The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the
good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
- Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon
Orthodox Library, Pascha
(St. Callinicus of Cernica), 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!