This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Tenth Kathisma
Psalm Seventy-Four LXX (Ps. 75, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks:
for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
- When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
- The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear
up the pillars of it. Selah.
- I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked,
Lift not up the horn:
- Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
- For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west,
nor from the south.
- But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up
- For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red;
it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs
thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink
- But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of
- All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns
of the righteous shall be exalted.
Orthodox Library, St. Susanna, Queen of Georgia, 2005.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John, Bonnie,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!