This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Eighth Kathisma
Psalm Sixty LXX (Ps. 61, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
- From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is
overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
- For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the
- I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the
covert of thy wings. Selah.
- For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the
heritage of those that fear thy name.
- Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many
- He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth,
which may preserve him.
- So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily
perform my vows.
Orthodox Library, St. Mark the Just of Apollonias, 2005.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John, Richard, Theresa,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!