This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Seventh Kathisma
Psalm Fifty-Three LXX (Ps. 54, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
- Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
- For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after
my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
- Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my
- He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy
- I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O
LORD; for it is good.
- For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath
seen his desire upon mine enemies.
Orthodox Library, Pentecost, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!