This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Seventh Kathisma
Psalm Fifty-Two LXX (Ps. 53, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are
they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth
- God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if
there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
- Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become
filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people
as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.
- There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath
scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put
them to shame, because God hath despised them.
- Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God
bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and
Israel shall be glad.
Orthodox Library, Pentecost, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!