This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Seventh Kathisma
Psalm Fifty-One LXX (Ps. 52, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the
goodness of God endureth continually.
- The tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working
- Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak
- Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
- God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee
away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of
the land of the living. Selah.
- The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
- Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted
in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his
- But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in
the mercy of God for ever and ever.
- I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I
will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
Orthodox Library, Pentecost, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!