This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Seventh Kathisma
Psalm Forty-Six LXX (Ps. 47, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice
- For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all
- He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our
- He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob
whom he loved. Selah.
- God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a
- Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King,
- For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with
- God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his
- The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people
of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God:
he is greatly exalted.
Orthodox Library, Pentecost, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!