This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Sixth Kathisma
Psalm Forty-Two LXX (Ps. 43, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O
deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off?
why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them
bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
- Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy:
yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted
within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health
of my countenance, and my God.
Orthodox Library, Bright Saturday, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!