This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Fifth Kathisma
Psalm Thirty-Five LXX (Ps. 36, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there
is no fear of God before his eyes.
- For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be
found to be hateful.
- The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off
to be wise, and to do good.
- He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way
that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
- Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness
reacheth unto the clouds.
- Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are
a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
- How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the
children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
- They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house;
and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
- For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see
- O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy
righteousness to the upright in heart.
- Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand
of the wicked remove me.
- There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down,
and shall not be able to rise.
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!