This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Fourth Kathisma
Psalm Twenty-Five LXX (Ps. 26, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have
trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
- Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
- For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in
- I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with
- I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit
with the wicked.
- I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine
altar, O LORD:
- That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of
all thy wondrous works.
- LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place
where thine honour dwelleth.
- Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
- In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of
- But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be
merciful unto me.
- My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I
bless the LORD.
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!