This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER, Fourth Kathisma
Psalm Twenty-Four LXX (Ps. 25, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
- O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine
enemies triumph over me.
- Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed
which transgress without cause.
- Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
- Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my
salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
- Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses;
for they have been ever of old.
- Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions:
according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O
- Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in
- The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach
- All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep
his covenant and his testimonies.
- For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is
- What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the
way that he shall choose.
- His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the
- The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will
shew them his covenant.
- Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet
out of the net.
- Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and
- The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my
- Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
- Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with
- O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put
my trust in thee.
- Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
- Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!