This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER: Third Kathisma
Psalm Nineteen LXX (Ps. 20, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of
Jacob defend thee;
- Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of
- Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice;
- Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy
- We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we
will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.
- Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him
from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
- Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember
the name of the LORD our God.
- They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand
- Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call.
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!