This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER: Second Kathisma
Psalm Fourteen LXX (Ps. 15, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy
- He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and
speaketh the truth in his heart.
- He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his
neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
- In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them
that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth
- He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward
against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!