This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER: Second Kathisma
Psalm Thirteen LXX (Ps. 14, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are
corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth
- The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see
if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
- They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy:
there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my
people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
- There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of
- Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his
- Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the
LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice,
and Israel shall be glad.
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!