This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER: Second Kathisma
Psalm Twelve LXX (Ps. 13, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt
thou hide thy face from me?
- How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my
heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I
sleep the sleep of death;
- Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that
trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
- But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy
- I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!