This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
THE PSALTER: Second Kathisma
Psalm Ten LXX (Ps. 11, Masoretic)
King James Version.
- In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird
to your mountain?
- For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow
upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
- If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
- The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven:
his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
- The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth
violence his soul hateth.
- Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an
horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
- For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth
behold the upright.
Orthodox Library, St. Isaac of the Kiev Caves, 2004.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!