This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
King James Version.
- Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and
Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
- The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and
Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
- And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
- And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and
- By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands;
every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
- And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
- And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah,
and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
- And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
- He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said,
Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
- And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and
Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
- Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the
city Rehoboth, and Calah,
- And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.
- And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
- And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and
- And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
- And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
- And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
- And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and
afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
- And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest
to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and
Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
- These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their
tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.
- Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the
brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
- The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud,
- And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
- And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
- And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for
in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.
- And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and
- And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
- And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
- And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of
- And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest unto Sephar a
mount of the east.
- These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their
tongues, in their lands, after their nations.
- These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their
generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided
in the earth after the flood.
Orthodox Library, Bogolubov Ikon of the Theotokos, 2006.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the archbishop Nathaniel, the priest John,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!