This document is in the public domain. Copying it is
King James Version.
- Now these were the sons of David, which were born unto him in
Hebron; the firstborn Amnon, of Ahinoam the Jezreelitess; the second
Daniel, of Abigail the Carmelitess:
- The third, Absalom the son of Maachah the daughter of Talmai king
of Geshur: the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith:
- The fifth, Shephatiah of Abital: the sixth, Ithream by Eglah his
- These six were born unto him in Hebron; and there he reigned
seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and
- And these were born unto him in Jerusalem; Shimea, and Shobab,
and Nathan, and Solomon, four, of Bathshua the daughter of Ammiel:
- Ibhar also, and Elishama, and Eliphelet,
- And Nogah, and Nepheg, and Japhia,
- And Elishama, and Eliada, and Eliphelet, nine.
- These were all the sons of David, beside the sons of the
concubines, and Tamar their sister.
- And Solomon's son was Rehoboam, Abia his son, Asa his son,
Jehoshaphat his son,
- Joram his son, Ahaziah his son, Joash his son,
- Amaziah his son, Azariah his son, Jotham his son,
- Ahaz his son, Hezekiah his son, Manasseh his son,
- Amon his son, Josiah his son.
- And the sons of Josiah were, the firstborn Johanan, the second
Jehoiakim, the third Zedekiah, the fourth Shallum.
- And the sons of Jehoiakim: Jeconiah his son, Zedekiah his son.
- And the sons of Jeconiah; Assir, Salathiel his son,
- Malchiram also, and Pedaiah, and Shenazar, Jecamiah, Hoshama,
- And the sons of Pedaiah were, Zerubbabel, and Shimei: and the
sons of Zerubbabel; Meshullam, and Hananiah, and Shelomith their
- And Hashubah, and Ohel, and Berechiah, and Hasadiah,
- And the sons of Hananiah; Pelatiah, and Jesaiah: the sons of
Rephaiah, the sons of Arnan, the sons of Obadiah, the sons of
- And the sons of Shechaniah; Shemaiah: and the sons of Shemaiah;
Hattush, and Igeal, and Bariah, and Neariah, and Shaphat, six.
- And the sons of Neariah; Elioenai, and Hezekiah, and Azrikam,
- And the sons of Elioenai were, Hodaiah, and Eliashib, and
Pelaiah, and Akkub, and Johanan, and Dalaiah, and Anani, seven.
Orthodox Library, Julian Calendar Theophany, 2006.
Have mercy, O Lord, upon Thy servants
the scribe John, the reverend Bishop Tikhon,
and the parishioners of the temple of Saint Andrew in Lubbock.
THE END, AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!